Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Shooting Video with a Nikkon Digital Camera



O.k. so I don't actually own a late model Nikkon dSLR or P & S camera. But I did sleep at a Holiday Inn Express last night. Besides if a famous blog that reviews Pentax can do it without actually touching the merchandise but possibly more than 5 minutes in a shop, it must be so easy a cave man can do it. I just substituted my 9 year old Nikkon hybrid instead.



Now just imagine how much better the tech is after 9 years of improvements. So go out and by the most expensive piece of gear on the shelf to make sure you get the best tool out there. And remember that if it doesn't of 2 k's in the name (Nikkon) or go boom (Cannon) you are not going to be shooting to your potential.

This camera takes incredible still images as well. Check out these tack sharp portraits.

If you have found this post helpful, please consider making a donation. I don't have a family to raise, but I do like drinking Guinness. I find it improves my shooting skills as exemplified in the 2 images above. I recommend about 5 or 6 stouts before looking at them though. Did I mention I take donations?

No comments:

Post a Comment